Community Recycling Event
Date & Time: Thursday, Oct. 24, 3-6 p.m.
Location: Luzerne County Soccer Fields on Camryn Way in Forty Fort.
To participate, residents need to preregister and purchase a tag at their local municipalities.
Contact information below. The tag cost will be $30 per car/truck/SUV. No commercial vehicles over 3/4 ton.
• Edwardsville 470 Main St., Edwardsville 570-288-6484
• Exeter 1101 Wyoming Ave., Exeter 570-654-3001
• Forty Fort 1271 Wyoming Ave., Forty Fort 570-287-8586
• Kingston 500 Wyoming Ave., Kingston 570-288-4576
• West Wyoming 464 West 8th St., West Wyoming 570-693-1311
• Wyoming 277 Wyoming Ave., Wyoming 570-693-0291
All electronics authorized by Luzerne County Recycling will be accepted and are listed below.
One TV or computer monitor, per tag. Damaged TV or monitors with cracked screens will not be accepted.
Accepted materials will be: Answering machines, CD players, camcorders, cameras, cell phones, cordless
phones, copiers, DVD players, duplicators, fax machines, Gameboys, hard drives, laptops, mainframe
computer equipment, microwaves, MP3 players, modems, Nintendo consoles, notebooks, pagers, personal
computers, Play Stations, printers, printed circuit boards, radios, remote controls, tape players, satellite
receivers, scanners, servers, shredders, speakers, stereos, televisions, telephones, testing equipment,
transparency makers, typewriters, uninterrupted power supply systems, VCRs, video games,
VHS tapes, Wiis, word processors and X-Boxes.